Is it challenging to find inspiration for your fashion content strategy, or do you think for days about what to write, but you never start, stressing you out?
I had this problem so often that I decided to write a blog post to save my ideas and help others too.
Now that I have blogging ideas for my fashion blog, the only thing left is writing and getting visitors to my website, which will grow my revenue.
Whether you own a fashion blog or an online clothing business and want to find some content ideas, you found the right blog post.
In this 1947 words guide, I will show some practical blog post ideas for your fashion blog, which can help you write weekly content and sky-rocket the traffic.
Table of Contents
- Blog Post Ideas For Fashion Bloggers
- What do you need to create inspiring fashion content?
- Top 10 most popular fashion bloggers to get inspiration from
- How to start a fashion blog?
- How fashion bloggers make money?
- How can a fashion blog grow my business revenue?
Blog Post Ideas For Fashion Bloggers
“How to” guides
- How to style a denim jacket for spring
- How to wear white after Labor Day
- How to mix and match prints
- How to transition your wardrobe from winter to spring
- How to style a maxi dress for any occasion
- How to create a capsule wardrobe
- How to mix and match colors for a bold look
- How to wear neutrals and still look stylish
- How to accessorize any outfit
- How to make your hair for X occasion
- How to style a summer dress for a day at the beach
- How to style a denim skirt for fall
- How to layer clothes for fall
- How to wear a statement necklace
- How to wear leggings as pants
- How to style a maxi dress for spring
- How to wear a scarf in spring
- How to wear a straw hat in summer
- How to put on a sundress for a summer party
- How to wear a scarf as a top
- How to style a maxi dress for day and night
- How to create an easy and elegant updo
- How to wear a belt as a necklace
- How to layer clothes for fall
- How to style boots for Fall
- How to wear a hat as a hairstyle
- How to accessorize a little black dress
- How to wear a blazer as a dress
- How to wear a t-shirt for a night out
- How to style a basic white tee
- How to style denim shorts for a summertime look
- How to rock a maxi dress for a summer date
- How to style a denim skirt for a casual weekend look
- How to style a black blazer for a chic and sophisticated look
- How to wear a statement necklace with a basic outfit
- How to style a white button-down shirt for a preppy look
- How to wear a fedora hat for a stylish and chic look
- How to style a floral dress for a summertime event
- How to wear a leather jacket for a edgy and cool look
- How to dress for a job interview
- How to dress for your body type
Personal Style Content Ideas
- Outfit of the day – Make a weekly challenge
- Showcase your shoe collection and how you dress them up
- Show your summer outfits
- Show your winter outfits
- Your wardrobe essentials: Things that never go out of fashion
- What beauty products do you use for your daily/night outfit
- Shopping tips for dressing up for a wedding
- Clothing gift guides for your friends
- Clothing items that will never go out of style
- 5 accessories which should not miss from your wardrobe essentials
Fashion Reviews Blog Post ideas
- Review a new clothing line that just came out
- Go to a clothing store and try on different clothes and take pictures
- Find clothes on the clearance rack and review them
- Go to a consignment store and review the clothes there
- Review a clothing rental service
- Try out new clothing and document it on the blog
- Have a friend or family member dress you up and document it on the blog
- Go through your closet and review the clothes you have
- Find clothes at a thrift store and review them
- There are always new trends emerging. Try out a few and give your readers your opinion on them – which ones you love, which ones you hate, and which ones you think are just okay.
Luxury Fashion Blog Post Ideas
- How to wear luxury brands for a night out
- What luxury brands to wear to a black tie event
- How to style luxury brands for a day at the office
- 5 luxury brands every fashionista needs in her closet
- How to style luxury brands for a casual weekend
- 3 luxury brands that are worth the splurge
- 5 ways to wear one luxury brand item multiple ways
- How to incorporate luxury brands into your everyday life
- A guide to shopping for luxury brands on a budget
- The ultimate guide to luxury brands for men
- The best luxury brands for fall/winter
- The best luxury brands for spring/summer
- How to spot a fake luxury brand
- The most popular luxury brands among fashion bloggers
- Luxury brands that are surprisingly affordable
Seasonal Fashion Blog Post Ideas
- How to style the latest trends for fall
- 10 must-have items for your fall wardrobe
- 5 ways to transition your summer wardrobe into fall
- 3 fall trends that are worth investing in
- How to style a denim jacket for fall
- The ultimate guide to layering for fall
- 5 fall trends that are perfect for work
- The best fall boots for every budget
- How to style a scarf for fall
- The ultimate guide to fall fashion for men
Travel Fashion Blog Post Ideas
- How to pack for a long weekend getaway
- What to wear on a plane to stay comfortable (and stylish)
- The best places to shop for vacation-worthy fashion
- How to style a beach cover-up
- The best travel-friendly shoes for walking (and looking good)
- The ultimate packing list for a fashion-savvy traveler
- How to beat the jet lag blues with style
- The best way to pack your carry-on to avoid wrinkles
- How to make the most of a city break with great style
- The perfect travel capsule wardrobe for any destination
- How to style the perfect travel outfit
- What to pack in your carry-on for a fashion-forward trip
- How to style your vacation looks for maximum impact
- The best places to shop for vacation-ready fashion
- How to make the most of your travel wardrobe
- Tips for dressing for comfort on long flights
- The best travel-friendly shoes for stylish travelers
- How to pack light and still look fabulous on your trip
- 10 must-have items for a fashion-savvy traveler
- The ultimate guide to looking good while traveling
General Fashion Blog Post Ideas
- What are the latest fashion trends?
- What are some must-have items for your wardrobe?
- What are some tips for looking good in photos?
- What are some ways to save money on clothes?
- What are some of your favorite fashion brands?
What do you need to create inspiring fashion content?
There is no one answer to this question, as what inspires one person may not inspire another.
Try to focus on topics that you are passionate about, as this will make your content more engaging and enjoyable to create.
Another way is to get inspiration from others who do the same thing as you.
Check what they write, but do not copy.
Check forums or websites like Quora and Reddit and see what questions people have.
If you feel you can help, write a fashion blog post about it.
Make sure to write down all your ideas.
Top 10 most popular fashion bloggers to get inspiration from
- The Blonde Salad
- Gabi Gregg – OG Fat Girl
- Lisa Gachet – Make My Lemonade
- Wendy Nguyen – Wendyslookbook
- Kat Farmer – Does My Bum Look 40
- Akanksha Redhu
- Tami Reed – Talking With Tami
- Claire Goldsworthy – The Fashion Advocate
- Tanesha Awasthi – Girl With Curves
- Chriselle Lim – The Chriselle Factor
How to start a fashion blog?
Decide what kind of fashion blog you want to start.
Do you want to focus on personal or seasonal style, runway trends, or something else?
Remember, this is to start a fashion blog. You will not continue forever with the same niche.
Having a category in mind will allow you to create content easier and start without procrastinating.
Choose a catchy name for your blog and register your domain.
Set up your blog platform.
WordPress is a popular choice for fashion bloggers.
While WordPress is a bit complicated at first, it will pay dividends in the long run once you start to understand it.
You can find many step-by-step tutorials to help you set up a fashion blog on WordPress.
Start creating content!
Write posts about topics you’re passionate about, and be sure to include plenty of photos. Create a writing rhythm, and once you see that you can write, investigate search engine optimization techniques that will help you grow traffic on your fashion blog.
Promote your blog.
Use social media, guest blogging, and other marketing strategies to get the word out about your blog.
As your blog grows, you’ll want to continue to add fresh content, experiment with new ideas, and find new ways to promote your site.
How fashion bloggers make money?
- Ads through Adsense or Ezoic ( I would argue that these are the worst ways )
- Affiliate Marketing – Recommend products based on reviews and every time someone buys it, you will receive a comission.
- Sponsored posts – Allow others to guest post on your website
- Newsletters – Sponsored newsletters
- Podcasts – Sponsored podcasts
- Youtube – If you already have content on your fashion blog, you can repurpose it and create Youtube videos too.
- Create your own clothing brand or eCommerce fashion business
- Create a fashion course for your followers
How can a fashion blog grow my business revenue?
The theory is straightforward: create fashion blog posts that attract visitors and become customers.
Imagine that once you create a blog post, you can repurpose that content to other channels, like social media, Youtube or Tik Tok.
You might have a question: “How will people read my content?”
If you create an SEO ( Search Engine Optimization ) strategy, people will find you on Google. If you decide to make a fashion blog for your eCommerce business, you might need an SEO consultant, or there are a ton of tutorials for on-page and off-page SEO.
If you decide to create Youtube videos, Youtube acts in a similar way to Google. People search for specific terms to find videos they need, for example, “How to dress for a wedding?”.
The good part is that if you decide to make Youtube videos, the only thing required from your side is to create informative tutorials, and Youtube will take care to promote your content. Make sure to write a good title and description.
I did not say that writing fashion content is easy, but you invest once, and the content will pay dividends forever. This is the power of written content. A customer can find your content helpful now and also in two years.
If you are a fashion blogger and lack inspiration, or maybe you want to start a fashion blog as a business but do not have blog post ideas, I hope this article was informative.
Feel free to copy all the fashion blog post ideas, and I’m sure it will help you create more and more post ideas for fashion that I did not mention.
If you want to generate as many ideas as possible, start from your wardrobe and continue discussing the latest trends, review fashion pieces, create how-to guides for different life events, etc.